Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Story Of the Grey Sky!!

When the sky is Grey and the mood is sad..
When I was about to lose everything I had..
The sky opened to let in some sunshine..
And bought an angel who took me to cloud nine..
With the angel I lost track of time..
It was love spirited, sacred and divine..

Happiness n surprise sat besides me while joyful tears joined in..
Made me realise life was about this, now who cared whether I lose or I win..
I was lost in the angel when the lightening stuck me..
Back to the ground with sad n grey sky..
The little happiness was taken away by god n i asked why?
Joyful tears became full of sorrow..
How can one give u hope 2de n take back 2morow..

Den this hope kept me going all along..
An angel ll appear from the sky with the most beautiful song..
Dark or sad times they dint matter anymore..
Cause I had the hope to see that angel again for sure..

"Its these difficult, dark n sad times which increases d
importance of good times n happiness..
N even a little good can eliminate your loneliness..
Thats how you learn to value things u have..
And cherish the moments n memories someone once gave.."



No comments:

Post a Comment