Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Proposal!!!

 

 













 

Since u came in my life I fly high above in the sky, 

N flying without wings i m envied by the Birds..

So i express my feelings from these following words..



I never thought i would ever do this in my life..

Fall in love like this before she becomes my wife..

Surrendering myself to her n letting her be me..
 

N thru her eyes our world i could see..



U became my mind body & soul,


U were no longer a part of my life but whole..
 

Now i breathe, feel n think just like you..
 

Whether the sun is shining or the night is blue..



U give me d fragrance of every exotic flower..
 

Ur presence gives me tremendous power..
 

U being my queen u r my precious Rose..
 

 N with dis little poem to u I propose...

 

 

I promise u from d bottom of my heart..
 

No matter what time constrains v ll never be apart..


N when v together go to a mart..

I ll be your excessive shopping cart..



I promise u today looking at the setting sun..


From the moment i saw u till i die, u ll be d only one..


When ever u cant find anything 2 cheer up or for fun..


To make u happy n make u smile, over thousand miles to u i ll run..

 



I promise u this..


I ll be your feeling of bliss..


I ll be your heart that beats n d smile that says it all..


Cuz u r my sugar, my chocolate cake n my strawberry doll..



I promise u that i ll love u more madly..


So that u ll wear me proudly..


N u ll think about our love story gladly..



So hereby i kneel down on my one knee..


Take your hand in mine n look in your eyes.. 

N say!
 Since i have already made u my life..


Will u be my life long lovingly wedded wife???

2 comments:

  1. wow..amazing!! your 'the one' is surely the luckiest girl ever..:) God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Beautiful........want to see dt lucky grl whom u propose :)

    ReplyDelete